05 September 2021
01 September 2021Bar Opening Times - as of 1st September 2021 read more
26 March 2021Sports can resume from 29th March read more
01 January 2021
16 July 2020Latest arrangements for accessing the Club including bar opening. read more
16 May 2020
13 February 2020Full list of exercise/fitness classes available at the Club read more
The following points summarise the work that is being carried out at the Club at the moment:
- The steel framework of the new building is now completed and the concrete upper floor is in place.
- The internal drainage/waste pipework is being fitted and the brickwork is completed to ground floor level.
- Work to install the roof will commence 29th October
- Dates for release of kitchen/bar/cellar areas fit out (end January 2019) and handover of clubhouse for completion of fitting out (29th March) remain unchanged.
Tennis Courts 4-6
- Resurfacing is now almost complete and the courts are expected to be available for play from 23rd October.
- The trees on Dane Road have been pruned to stop interference with the floodlighting.
CAR PARKING CONSTRAINTS
Please continue to help with car parking.
For the next few months parking spaces will be in short supply at the club, so if you live within a reasonable distance from the club please consider walking or cycling rather than using your car. If you must drive then try and car-share if possible.
This is particularly important certain peak times, e.g. Saturday afternoons.
Walking Netball has come to Sale Sports Club – every Thursday (weather permitting!) 1:30pm-2:30pm
It is a great opportunity to get back on the court no matter how many years ago it was since you last played Netball (or maybe you have never played before…).
Walking Netball has been designed so that anyone can play, irrespective of age (16+), size and ability!
Don’t take my word for it – have a look at the YouTube clips below (each shows slightly different elements so have watch both) and see what REAL PARTICIPANTS have to say:
There is no need to register for this session, just simply turn up wearing something you are comfortable moving around a netball court in (trainers recommended) and bring some water.
£2 per session for Sale SC members, £3 for non-members.
For more information contact:
call/text/whatsapp: 07914 945663
or check out the poster: Walking Netball
Look forward to seeing you! (The hardest part is bringing yourself to the session.)